Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- WHO guidelines for management of severe malnutrition in rural South African hospitals: effect on case fatality and the influence of operational factors.Lancet. 2004; 363: 1110-1115
- Maternal and child undernutrition and overweight in low-income and middle-income countries.Lancet. 2013; 382: 427-451
- Global nutrition Report. 2018https://globalnutritionreport.org/reports/global-nutrition-report-2018/Date accessed: February , 2019
- Causal pathways from enteropathogens to environmental enteropathy: findings from the MAL-ED birth cohort study.E BioMed. 2017; 18: 109-117
- Interactions between intestinal pathogens, enteropathy and malnutrition in developing countries.Curr Opin Infect Dis. 2016; 29: 229-236
Scaling up Nutrition http://scalingupnutrition.org/; (accessed February 2019).
- Levels & trends in child mortality: Report 2018, estimates developed by the United Nations inter-agency group for child mortality estimation.United Nations Children’s Fund, New York2018https://www.unicef.org/publications/index_103264.htmlDate accessed: February , 2019
- Guideline Update on the management of Severe acute Malnutrition in infants and children.2013http://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/95584/1/9789241506328_eng.pdf?ua=1Date accessed: February , 2019
- Management of infants under 6 months of age with severe acute malnutritio.https://www.who.int/elena/titles/sam_infants/en/Date accessed: February , 2019
- Pocket book of hospital care for children.2013https://www.who.int/maternal_child_adolescent/documents/child_hospital_care/en/Date accessed: February , 2019
- WHO child growth standards and the identification of severe acute malnutrition.2009http://www.who.int/nutrition/publications/severemalnutrition/9789241598163_eng.pdfDate accessed: February , 2019