Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Global hepatitis report. WHO,
2017http://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/255016/1/9789241565455-eng.pdf?ua=1Date accessed: July 14, 2021
- Global health sector strategy on viral hepatitis, 2016–2021: towards ending hepatitis. World Health Organization,
Geneva2016https://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/handle/10665/246177/WHO-HIV-2016.06- eng.pdf;jsessionid=C218A471F69D97C680E0940470EB5455?sequence=1Date accessed: July 14, 2021
Public health control and management of hepatitis A, 2017 guidelines, Public Health England. Public health control and management of hepatitis A (publishing.service.gov.uk) https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/727411/Public_health_control_and_management_of_hepatitis_A_2017.pdf (accessed on July 14 2021).
- Hepatitis B and C in children in: encyclopaedia of gastroenterology 2nd edition. vol. 3. 2019: 113-121
- Hepatitis E: an underestimated emerging threat.Ther Adv Infect Dis. 2019; 6: 1-18
HCV Guidance: Recommendations for Testing, Managing, and Treating Hepatitis C https://www.hcvguidelines.org/.
- Management of hepatitis B virus infection and prevention of hepatitis B virus reactivation in children with acquired immunodeficiencies or undergoing immune suppressive, cytotoxic, or biological modifier therapies.J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2020; 70: 527-538
- Hepatitis B virus infection in children and adolescents.Lancet Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2019; 4: 466-476
- Epidemiology and natural history of hepatitis C virus infection among children and young people.J Hepatol. 2019 Mar; 70: 371-378
- The changing context of hepatitis D.J Hepatol. 2021; 74: 1200-1211