- Guidelines on the management of abnormal liver blood tests.Gut. 2018; 67: 6-19
- Evaluation of abnormal liver-enzyme results in asymptomatic patients.N Engl J Med. 2000; 342: 1266-1271
- Jaundice in babies: implications for community screening for biliary atresia.BMJ. 1995; 310: 1172-1173
- Guideline for the Investigation of Neonatal Conjugated Jaundice.BSPGHAN. 2016;
- Guideline for the evaluation of cholestatic jaundice in infants: joint recommendations of the North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition and the European Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition.J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2017; 64: 154-168
- How reliably can paediatric professionals identify pale stool from cholestatic newborns?.Arch Dis Child Fetal Neonatal Ed. 2012; 97: F385-7
- Characteristics of idiosyncratic drug-induced liver injury in children: results from the DILIN prospective study.J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2011; 53: 182-189
- Antimicrobials and Antiepileptics Are the Leading Causes of Idiosyncratic Drug-induced Liver Injury in American Children.J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2019; 69: 152-159
Diagnosis and Management of Pediatric Autoimmune Liver Disease: ESPGHAN Hepatology Committee Position Statement.
Wilson’s Disease in Children: A Position Paper by the Hepatology Committee of the European Society for Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition.