- British Association for Psychopharmacology consensus on the use of psychotropic medication preconception in pregnancy and postpartum 2017.J Psychopharmacol. 2017; 31: 519-552
NICE guideline CG192 Antenatal and postnatal mental health: clinical management and service guideline https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/cg192.
FDA Drug Safety Communication: Antipsychotic drug labels updated on use during pregnancy and risk of abnormal muscle movements and withdrawal symptoms in newborns: https://www.fda.gov/drugs/drugsafety/ucm243903.htm.
- Malformation risks of antiepileptic drug monotherapies in pregnancy: updated results from the UK and Ireland Epilepsy and Pregnancy Registers.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatr. 2014; 85: 9
- Selective-reuptake inhibitors and risk of persistent pulmonary hypertension of the newborn.N Engl J Med. 2006; 354: 579-587
- Reproductive safety of second generation antipsychotics: current data from the Massachusetts general hospital national pregnancy registry for atypical antipsychotics.Am J Psychiatr. 2016; 173: 263-270
- Short and long-term complications of in utero exposure to lamotrigine.Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2018; 84: 189-194
- Antipsychotic use in pregnancy and the risk of congenital malformations.JAMA Psychiatry. 2016 Sep 1; 73: 938-946
- Risk of neonatal drug withdrawal after intrauterine co-exposure to opoids and psychotropic medications: cohort study.BMJ. 2017; 358: j3326
- Recognizing and managing postpartum psychosis: a clinical guide for obstetric providers.Obstet Gynecol Clin N Am. 2018; 45: 455-468
- Sodium valproate in pregnancy: what are the risks and should we use a shared decision-making approach?.BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 1 Jun. 2018; 18: 1