Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- ISPAD Clinical Practice Consensus Guidelines 2018: the diagnosis and management of monogenic diabetes in children and adolescents.Pediatr Diabetes. 2018; 19: 47-63
- Pancreatic autoantibodies: who to test and how to interpret the results.Practical Diabetes. 2017; 34: 221-223ahttps://doi.org/10.1002/pdi.2123
- Aetiological heterogeneity of asymptomatic hyperglycaemia in children and adolescents.Eur J Pediatr. 2006; 165: 446-452
- Prevalence of vascular complications among patients with glucokinase mutations and prolonged, mild hyperglycemia.Jama. 2014; 311: 279-286
- Targeted next-generation sequencing reveals MODY in up to 6.5% of antibody-negative diabetes cases listed in the Norwegian Childhood Diabetes Registry.Diabetologia. 2017; 60: 625-635
- Prevalence, characteristics and clinical diagnosis of maturity onset diabetes of the young due to mutations in HNF1A, HNF4A, and glucokinase: results from the SEARCH for Diabetes in Youth.J Clin Endocrinol Metabol. 2013; 98: 4055-4062