Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Equity in maternal, newborn, and child health interventions in Countdown to 2015: a retrospective review of survey data from 54 countries.Lancet. 2012; 379: 1225-1233https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(12)60113-5
- How global tax dodging costs lives: new research shows a direct link to increased death rates.2021 ([WWW Document]. Conversat. URL)https://theconversation.com/how-global-tax-dodging-costs-lives-new-research-shows-a-direct-link-to-increased-death-rates-152275#comments(accessed 22 September 2021)
- Revisiting the corporate and commercial determinants of health.2018: 1167-1170https://doi.org/10.2105/AJPH.2018.304510 108 (https://doi.org/10.2105/AJPH.2018.304510)
- Private lending and debt risks of low-income developing countries.2020 ([WWW Document]. URL)
- The government revenue and development estimations (GRADE).University of St Andrews, 2020 ([WWW Document]. URL)
- Survival rights for children: what are the national and global barriers?.Afr Hum Rights Law J. 2018; 18: 508-526https://doi.org/10.17159/1996-2096/2018/v18n2a4
- Addressing inequities in child health and development: towards social justice.BMJ Paediatr Open. 2019; 3e000503https://doi.org/10.1136/BMJPO-2019-000503
- Closing the gap in a generation.2008 ([WWW Document]. URL)