Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Poverty in practice: using quality improvement in paediatrics to improve identification and support of families living in poverty.Arch Dis Child Educ Pract. 2020; 106: 306-309
- Co-producing a social determinants of health questionnaire for an urban population in community child health.Arch Dis Child Educ Pract. 2021; 1: 1-6https://doi.org/10.1136/archdischild-2020-319940
- Pushing poverty off limits: quality improvement and the architecture of healthcare values.BMC Med Ethics. 2021; 22: 1-13
- Aligning quality improvement with better child health for the 21st century.Arch Dis Child Educ Pract. 2020;
- Practising ‘social paediatrics’: what do the social determinants of child health mean for professionalism and practice?.Paediatr Child Health. 2018; 28: 107-113
- Public health for paediatricians: fifteen-minute consultation on addressing child poverty in clinical practice.Arch Dis Child Educ Pract. 2020;
British Association for Child and Adolescent Public Health - Child poverty campaign: http://www.bacaph.org.uk/advocacy/child-poverty-introduction.
Free Open Access Medical Education (FOAMed):
- Call to Arms: Fighting Child Poverty Together Part 1: https://www.paediatricfoam.com/2021/03/call-to-arms-fighting-child-poverty-together-part-1/.
- Call to Arms: Fighting Child Poverty Together Part 2: https://www.paediatricfoam.com/2021/03/call-to-arms-fighting-child-poverty-together-part-2/.
“Listen Up!” from Dr Najette Ayadi O'Donnell and company: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnuSodDeWsQ.
MedAct - Health professionals for a safer, fairer, better world: https://www.medact.org/.
Wellbeing and Health Action Movement (WHAM): A movement to unite, inform and inspire healthcare providers fighting inequality in child health. https://www.whamproject.co.uk/.